If you have multiple transactions that need to have a status change you can do this using the Batch Transaction Update function within the Transaction module.
- Select Batch Transaction Update.
2. Select the parameters for the transactions that you would like the update the status and select Search.
3. Select the Status you would like the transaction to be changed to, then select if you would like to send a Trade Confirmation. you are also able to add in your Approved and Closed dates if needed.
- Using Select ALL / None will toggle all the Investors to YES or NO to save the new status.
- If there are any investors you do not want to update their status, toggle to NO
4. Select Save Selected. Verify.