Exempt Edge Modules
The Dashboard Module is the ‘home Screen’. Within this module you can see snapshot of your data within your Issuers, Investors, Advisors, and Statement modules or you can utilize the search tool and access more information.
The Dealer Module contains all associated Exempt Market Dealers. The Dealer module tracks, stores and provides information on the below for issuers.
- EMD Contact Information
- Advisors (Contains all contact, commission, and transaction details for your advisors. This module also allows for tracking of any important notes or documents related to the advisor)
- EMD notes
- Tracks Units Sold, Investment Totals per month, Total Dollars Invested
The Issuer Module tracks, stores and provides information on the below for issuers.
- Total $ Invested
- Investment status
- Current Market Value
- Offering Details
- Offering Commission/ Fee Information/ Markup/ Markdown
- Securities purchased
- Approved Required Documents
- Approved Marketing Material
The Investors Module contains all Investors profile details
- Client contact information
- Investment accounts
- Client notes
- Client documents
- Securities summary
- Transaction summary
- Statement history
The Transactions Module allows you to track all incoming and outgoing transactions from start to finish. Selecting a specific transaction will show you a high-level summary of the transaction details with commission breakdown, an investor summary, an activity log and a section to upload any transaction notes or documents to the file. You can also:
- Add multiple transactions for a group of investors with a distribution, sale, DRIP, or trailer fee
- Export any transactional data utilizing the module’s drop downs to filter your results.
- Transaction Statements can be automatically generated and emailed to the investor within 24 hours of the investment closing.
The Batch Statements Module is where client statement reports can be exported or scheduled to be emailed to clients for a future date. These reports are fully customizable with a variety of options. Created Transaction Confirmations are also kept within this module.
The Reports module allows you to create customized reports from the transaction data in your portal. To do this utilize the drop down filters to create your desired report, you can then review your results and export it into a CSV file.
The Admin Module is where the company details, admin users, and the Statement Header & Footer are edited. This module also has some executive level reports available to pull.