There are a few different ways you can make documents available to clients within their Portal.
If you would like to make a document available to all Investors under a particular offering you can follow these steps:
1. Go into your Issuers Module” and select an Issuer
2. Once selected, scroll down to “Offerings” and click into the applicable offering
3. Select the Document Control Tab from the top of the screen.
In here there are different sections that you can load your documents to:
- Approved Required Documents (Everything added here will be automatically available to EMDs that are connected to this offering.)
- Approved Marketing Material (Everything added here will be automatically available to EMDs that are connected to this offering.)
- Investor Offering Updates (Everything added here will be automatically available to Investors in their investor dashboard.)
4. Load the document to the section that best suits where you would like your documents to appear.
If you would like to add individual documents to a particular Investor Portal follow these steps:
1. Go into the Investors Module" and select the Investor you wish to add documents for.
2. You will be taken to the Investor Overview screen. Select the Documents & Notes Tab at the top of your screen.
3. Under "Investor Documents" you can add Client Documents that are viewable to the Investor via their Portal and Client Documents that are just linked to the Investor in Issuer Edge.
4. Select "Investor Viewable" when uploading your document if you would like it to be available to the Investor in their Portal.