The Reports Module is located on the left-hand side menu and can be used to create reports and export them to an Excel spreadsheet.
- After clicking on the Reports Module on the left-hand side, you will see two tab options - Choose Report Export Type and Report Exports. You can choose what kind of report you would like to generate by clicking the Choose Report Export Type drop down.
2) Here you can select the report type and then filter the fields to get the desired results. (Transaction Type, Transaction Status, Institute, dates etc.).
3)When completing the fields you’d like shown in your report you can click the Export button which will queue your report.
4) Your report will be queued to the Report Exports tab. This may take a few minutes to generate.
5) Click the arrow under the Download File section and it will export it as a CSV file.
You are also able to queue reports through the Transactions module on the left-hand side menu.
- Filter the fields for the transactions you want to export (ie. If you want a report of all your purchases then select Buy of Securities from the Transaction Type drop down, click search, and it will show you all your purchase’s).
2) When you have a list of the transactions you want to export, hit the green Export button to queue your report.
3) This will queue your report. You will have to go back into the Reports module that is located on the left-hand side menu. Hit the Report Exports tab and you will find your transaction report in the list.
4) Click the arrow under the "Download File" section and it will export it to a CSV file.
Reports Module Video: