Our team is dedicated to creating the ultimate user experience by releasing new features and products when you need them!
Check out our latest software updates:
• Update to sorting default of report exports from the Batch Transaction module
o Alphabetical by Account Owner
• Update to Statement Batch Module results table sorting
o By posted date
• Update to the Issuer Offering Table
o Changed “Offering” toggle display to “Viewable” status
• Added the ability to track the foreign tax ID within the investors profile
• A new way to calculate transactions by “Annual Yield”
o If you have the Annual Yield set within an offering, this can be used to calculate transactions for that offering
• Added Investor Account Access Report
o a report that shows investors most recent account access as of a specific date
• Added EFT Report
o a report for account EFT and payment details
• Added export button to the Completed Batch table within the Batch Transactions module
• Update to the Contacts tab within the investors profile
o Added ability to define contact as a Trusted Contact Person “TCP”
o Added ability to upload and view documents
o Added ability to add phone numbers and notes to contact
• Updates to the KYC related party field
o When a KYC is designated as having a “Related Party” users will have the ability to link the financials of the KYC, if linked the related parties’ financials will be connected. Any changes to made to either primary or secondary investors financials will be mirrored.
o Ability to expand on the current exempt market holdings of both related parties within the financial Net Worth Summary
If you have any questions regarding the new updates, please contact Success@exemptedge.com and we would be more than happy to assist you!